Dear Navigator, as required by current law, we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data collected through the website claudiorotunno.eu, hereinafter "Site".
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller.
The data controller is Claudio Rotunno, with registered office in Abbiadori - Porto Cervo, in Residenza la Collina delle Vele Sp. 59, tax code and VAT number 01763490909 - RTNCLD75H07I452J.
To contact the Data Controller it is also possible to write to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose, legal basis of the processing and types of data processed.
The collection and processing of your common personal data are carried out for:
- provide the services offered by this Site (legal basis: execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures);
- the execution of the related obligations of a managerial, administrative and technical nature (legal basis: as above);
- the promotion of new products or services of the Data Controller by sending personalized newsletters and news, containing promotional material and initiatives relating to its activities and services (legal basis: the consent of the interested party);
- any protection of the rights of the owner (legal basis: legitimate interest of the owner).
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency to allow you to browse the Site and to follow up on your requests, exclusively using automated tools.
The provision of data is optional, but necessary for the execution of the services and, in particular, to allow navigation.
Failure to consent to the use of data for promotional purposes does not affect navigation, but will have the sole consequence of the impossibility for the Data Controller to send you the newsletter.
The Data Controller may process, exclusively for the purposes indicated, only common data, such as, for example, navigation data, personal data, telematic and telephone references.
Possible recipients and categories of recipients of personal data.
Your common personal data may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- suppliers of products or services for the provision of services or for related obligations;
- public administrations or public bodies or public authorities for obligations related to legal obligations;
- internal human resources of the Data Controller, who have received specific instructions;
- external subjects appointed as Data Processors (for example: IT consultants, companies specialized in software, marketing);
- professionals (independent Owners).
The Data Controller has no intention of transferring your personal data to a third country outside the European Union, however it reserves the right to use cloud services in accordance with the provisions of Articles. 44 and following of the GDPR.
Duration of storage of personal data.
Your data will be processed for the period of time allowed, or imposed, by the applicable regulations for the provision of the service and for the time necessary to ensure the legal protection, to you and to the Data Controller, from a contractual and extra-contractual point of view.
Rights of the interested party.
At any time you have the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, as well as to correct or delete them. You have the right to request the limitation of the processing or to oppose it.
You have the right, at any time, to revoke the consent expressed for marketing purposes (opt-out) by writing to the following email address email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it), based in Rome, if you believe that your rights have been violated.
The Data Controller does not in any way use automated decision-making processes concerning his personal data.